Parking, EV Charging and Bicycle Parking
The Kruse Woods Corporate Park provides parking at each building in the campus with fee-paid garage parking and free surface parking. Visitor and daily parking is available on a first come, first serve basis at all of the buildings. Bicycle hooks, lockers and/or racks are provided throughout the park for securing bicycles.
Shorenstein Realty Services has partnered with EV Connect to provide Electric Vehicle (“EV”) charging stations for tenants at Kruse Woods Corporate Park at the following locations:
- 4949 Meadows: upper parking deck, east
- 5005 Meadows: across from main building entry
- 5285 Meadows: close to building, near building garage exit
- 5300 Meadows: lower-level covered parking
- 5500 Meadows: west side parking area
- 5665 Meadows: close to building, near east building entry
- 5885 Meadows: lower-level covered parking
We invite you to learn how to implement your own emergency preparedness plans by using the resources from our PREP website.
LIFE SAFETY & SECURITY
Become familiar with the life safety information specific to your building and location. Sign in to Building Safety Solutions to view the multimedia presentation that will help you in a crisis event.